Sunday, February 23, 2014

Snow Garden

Finally, something to write home about! Or, something to write about, HOME! It's snowing and this time it really means it! No more of this, "probably be melted by afternoon", [insert my best Grandma voice] Northwest dusting, crap.
Nuking, puking, dumping, pounding... whatever you call it, it just keeps on keeping on.
Better go check on the cuties...
Lots of puffy snow on the fences and gates.
The cuties think its just weird. 
The cuties think the dog is weird too. Mesa, is having a blast!
Banjo is a tad annoyed. You little rusty bear! Ha,
I'm going to have to up your copper/selenium.
The man with the beard tried to get the cuties out to play, hmmm? The didn't think much about the offer. Mesa liked it.
My beautiful boy with the gorgeous eyes!!!  Mwah, you little sweet face. He's looking at me like I sprouted something out of my head...
I kind of did, I had the umbrella to protect my camera. Banjo thought he'd pick a fight with my umbrella.
Heading out back to exercise the dog and take in some snow-therapy.
The cuties stayed behind, hiding in the barn.
The fence snow is cool but, I can't seem to find the picture that shows it best.
Back to the house but, first check on the chickens.
All the chickens are hiding out back.
It's like Christmas all over again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment