Sunday, February 3, 2013

Voices In My Head

Today there are no pictures, this is blaspheme for me.  I've been distracted by life and feeling like words need to create the photograph. If I were a real goat whisperer this is what I would have heard.

Yoda:
"Good morning mamma! My head hurts, thanks for the coffee! You don't have to worry so much about me, I'll be fine as long as you scratch and rub me and talk to me."

Lucy:
"Hey, What are you doing in there? Why are we on this side? Are we going for a walk or what? I love the sound of my own holler. I wonder how loud I can yell? AAAAAAA! Whoa, that's loud, cool!"

Banjo:
"I am so cute and you know it, scratch my cuteness! Ya, that's it! Hey, look at that, the mineral feeder comes off, haha! Do it again that was fun! Dang, this new stuff is soooo guhd! What is Stinky Boy doing on that side and what is that on his head? Hey, that chicken is loud, annoying and pooped and egg in my hay box again!"

Huckleberry:
"My brother is such a drama queen, I should head butt him for spite. Mamma, if it's no bother could you scratch behind my ear, don't put yourself out though. Hey, Lucy, whats cooking, you gotta bun in your oven? Wanna play or something. Whats up with us getting the small side? Did you see that freak chicken?"

Chicken:
I am not your peer, I am your superior! Hear me cluck and back up outta my grill! I will peck you!"

Mamma Cow:
Hey.... hey.... hey... hay... hay... hay.... hay...

Mesa:
"It's time to go feed, whoo hoo! I love jobs! I'm the boss of you, Goat! Get thee behind me! Is it time to eat? Oh, God, I hear gun fire.... I hate the weekends. Why do they have to go bang bang? Hey, Cat, wanna play? Fine, your worse than a librarian. Mamma! Mamma! Love me! Ya, that's good. Oh, gotta scratch it!"

Kiki:
Got any food? No, really, I want more food. Why do you hide the cookies?"

The Man With The Beard:
"I love you, Honey!"


No comments:

Post a Comment