Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Developments

Hang in there, Folks! We are working hard and going to bed tired these days. The house is done on the outside, the goat barn is back on the menu (cranky wife perseverance) , the alley between "boys" and "girl" goats is up and needs a gate, Yoda is getting feisty, so he must be feeling better, the steers are frisky, which I assume means spring is on its way, Lucy has a bag and I can see the little one/s kick from the outside now and.... the chickens are laying in mass again (anyone need eggs?)... oh , and Willie is adding to the collection again (she is our BCM).

I can tell I'm getting old, my poor body aches after 5 hours of manual labor. I felt like the poor old wheel barrow today, "just hold on a little bit longer, we're almost there." Good thing I have the goats to pet and snuggle once in a while for a break. They are too darn cute!


Also, my baby is talking job and apartment after graduation in June. Sigh! Nuf said!

Tomorrow, I promise to post only pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment