Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Freedom!

Had to clean the barn today and wanted to use the bedding to cover the grapes and golden berries. It would have been a pain to try and sneak in and out of the goat pen 6 or 7 times. Well, everything the goats would eat that we want is gone so I just opened the gate and didn't bother with the sneaking.
They all had a great time running around the yard. Even Lucy was running jumping.
Huckleberry wanted in the house with Arlen.
It's been a while since they've been on a porch. I wonder if they remember.
The Nubians had great time sampling all the vegetation.
Everybody loves kale chips!! 

And ya, that's all the snow we got! LAME!

4 comments:

  1. We have more snow here :) Hopefully you'll get more by Christmas! Your goats are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I think it's going to start raining again! Booo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed!! Where's my snow? Now the forecast is rain rain rain. Bleg

    ReplyDelete