Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Somebody Put A Fork In Me Cause I'm Done!

... I'm get'in old!
Crack! Some things never change!!!
By the time I got here I had already passed the "I'm over it!" phase... I'd already passed the "Can I quit?" phase... I'd already passed the "My F'in knees are killing me!!! GRRRR!" phase... I'd already passed the "Somebody call the WHAAAAMBULANCE!" phase... I even passed the "Deer in Headlights" phase. I was at the "La la la la la, I know you are taking a picture of my ass-crack and I will kill you later when I've regained my strength!" phase.

My Husband, Fabio!
Here is Arlen, looking Sauve with his Carharts, measuring tape and glasses laying tile.
Spotty but Done!
The tile is down and drying. Tomorrow is sealing and the next day is grout. Seven days later is Grand Opening.
The Big Picture
A peak at the future kitchen, bath and living-room. Tonight I will sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment