Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hump Day

That's how my back feels right now. I used to go to the YMCA with my daughter to play on the climbing wall... now I play on the barn ladder. Up... down... up... down... up... down... up... It's very much like the climbing wall only boring.

It took me WAY longer to paint my re-purposed interior walls than I thought. They were very very thirsty - 9:30 am to 3:30 pm with a 15 minute shove food in my face break. O.M.G!!! That's what I get for trying to re-claim 1980'something siding... eh.
Helpers?
I did have some helpers. Pshh
Lucy and the kids
I watched Lu and the babes playing out the soon to be windows though. Very cool! Very cute to watch Lucy enjoying her kids and the nice'ish day. (it didn't rain)
View of the almost roof.
It looks smaller far away.
Its going to be so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment