Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunny Day In December

The Wood Shed
Free-cycled/re-purposed woodshed (cept the roof). Now to fill it with wood.

Sunny Day Munching
It was so nice and sunny today we stayed in the front yard for the berry tour.

My little snuggle bunny
Banjo, my little cuddly wuddly bear! He was extra snugly today.

Back to the ranch
All full up and now its time for hay. (stop by the garden and snatch some kale on the way).

Guests for dinner
 Lucy and Yoda investigate the front steps before heading back to the barn.

2 comments:

  1. I've just come over and I love your blog! The goats are adorable and I look forward to reading more about your life.

    Your newest follower,
    Tayet
    farmlifeatitsbest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks! I love your photos and goats of course! I'm trying to figure out how to join the Farm Fun Friday thing... might take me some more time, haha.

      Cheers!
      Kat

      Delete