Monday, March 12, 2012

Product Review

Filling up the new kitchen with life
These are the times when you receive a new product it's courtesy to leave a review. The best reviews are given after you've lived with the product for a while. We've lived with our kitchen now for a couple of weeks so I can give an update on the pros and cons.
Of course if I list the negatives first and sweep up with the positives, I can create a happy ending.
Cons:
1)I'm still afraid of the kitchen! Its like bringing a new baby home, you don't want to drop it on it's head. Every drop of water gets wiped up as soon as it hits the counter top and every morning (and sometimes evening) the floor gets swept and inspected for oogies, etc.   
2)The lady bugs are annoying in general but now they are annoying in our place of food making. I can't vacuum the windows and counter when food is being made (sometimes it really needs it)

Pros:
Here's my happy ending... 
1)I LOVE IT!! 
2)I can talk to the Chef when he cooking.
3)It's in the warm part of the house and any heat we generate from the kitchen contributes to the warmth.
4)The Saltillo tile isn't cold at all, it's kind of hard to describe but it's warm and fluffy.
5)The new stove ROCKS!!
6)I still love the stone backsplash
7)I like the fridge orientation much better as a right-handed open (the handle on the left side).
8)The hanging pots and pans look awesome and free up cabinet storage.
9)So much light even on a cloudy day!!
10)My wood shelves look great by warming up the wall, make excellent use of wall space for storage and it's all easy to get to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment